Wondering about financial aid?
We’re Here to Help You, Every Step of the Way.
A quality education may be the best investment you’ll ever make. There are a lot of different ways to pay for your education, and the TWS Financial Aid Department is here to walk you through every step of the process, including:
- Understanding your financial aid options
- Finding & filling out the right forms
- Determining your eligibility
- Preparation and planning
- Calculating your cost of attendance
- Assisting with possible scholarship opportunities
- How to tell if you’re an independent or dependent student
Don’t be intimidated by Financial Aid.
Our experts are here to help and may also be able to assist with finding scholarship opportunities.
Serving servicemen, servicewomen in military families.
Tulsa Welding School is grateful for you or your family member’s service in the U.S. Military. There are several options available to help you successfully make the transition from service to civilian life, including assistance in accessing your military benefits to help pay for school. Learn more here.