Military Picing for School
Make your military benefits pay off by jump-starting your career.
The transition from military to civilian life can be challenging, and Tulsa Welding School wants to help those who have served, or are currently serving, to achieve success on the road from combat to career. You have served our country well, and now it’s our turn to return the favor.
If you have served in the military or are a dependent of someone who has, there may be exclusive opportunities and benefits available that can help you pursue a new vocational career. For example:
- GI Bill® and MyCAA programs are available for eligible veterans, active duty and dependents.
- Military tuition pricing is available to eligible military members including active duty, reserves and National Guard members, veterans, active duty spouses and dependent children, military retirees, and honorably discharged veterans. (Check with local campus for eligibility.)
Students are the heart of Tulsa Welding School.
We’re proud of the strong partnership between our staff and students. We know adjusting to a new environment can be difficult, so we build a bridge for our students by providing ongoing support and guidance. Our team provides a host of student services, including housing assistance, and when you graduate we provide Career Services assistance. We also provide special attention and assistance for our students who are either currently serving or have served in the military.
To find out more about TWS or to enroll, call a TWS representative at (888) 765-5555.
Ready to enroll? It only takes 4 steps:
- Contact TWS for more information.
- Schedule a personalized tour of our campus with an Admissions Representative. For out-of-state students, we have a virtual tour of our campus you can view.
- Apply for admission to TWS.
- Start school!
The appearance of U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) visual information does not imply or constitute DoD endorsement.