Part-Time Job Assistance
We Work So You Can, Too.
To help cover your expenses while you attend Tulsa Welding School, you might want a part-time job. TWS has a network of employers with whom our Part-Time Job Assistance Department can work to help you find a temporary position while you go to school. Visit the Part-Time Job Assistance Department at the Tulsa or Jacksonville campus for more information.
It’s important to remember:
- Employment may not always be immediate, so save up enough to cover at least the first 4-6 weeks.
- The jobs will vary depending on your background and the hours you’re available.
- When applying or interviewing, dress appropriately.
- Be prepared to provide dates of previous employment.
- Bring two forms of identification.
- Report to the Employment Advisor weekly until you find a job.
- Keep the Employment Advisor updated on your employment status.
- Be neat, clean, and on time for all interviews and appointments.
Financial aid may be available if you qualify.
Before you start searching for part-time work, make sure you’ve contacted the Financial Aid Department to explore the financial aid that may be available to you. You could qualify for aid to help pay for tuition and other expenses while you attend TWS.
Learn more and let TWS help.
Call the TWS Financial Aid Assistance Department:
Tulsa Campus (800) 935-3776
Jacksonville Campus (877) 935-3529
TWS cannot guarantee employment to our students or graduates, we are here to give job leads and assist in your job searches but ultimately it is the students or graduates responsibility to obtain employment.