You can complete training in as little as 9 months!
Electro-Mechanical Technologies – Jacksonville Campus
This 9-month program provides training based on a broad range of knowledge in electrical and mechanical technologies, along with heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration. Courses focus on the fundamentals of electricity, residential and commercial wiring, and comfort systems. An added value to the program is the solar energy technology module which features an overview of the Photovoltaic (PV) Science with principles and application processes used in many solar powered systems.
Climate control is almost everywhere, and trained installation, service and maintenance technicians can get their start in the Electro-Mechanical Technologies program at TWS Jacksonville. Plus, gain skills and experience in the Solar Principles and Applications module with an introduction to the fundamentals of solar energy.
Electro-Mechanical Technologies Program at TWS:
- Has day and evening classes available
- Offers program completion in just 9 months
- Incorporates real world training with a largely hands-on curriculum
- Is available at the Jacksonville campus only
- Includes a Fundamentals of Solar course
- HVAC/R Technician
- Solar Panel Technician
- Power Plant Field technician
- Solar Thermal Repair Technician
- Solar Panel Installer
- Solar Systems Troubleshooter
This Electro-Mechanical Technologies training program is available at our Jacksonville, Florida Campus only:
Our TWS Jacksonville campus is conveniently located near Beach Blvd (Highway 90).